ASA said 10 people had complained that three social media ads misled customers to believe that the burger joint's plant-based burger was vegan and vegetarian-appropriate.
An ad campaign for Burger King's first plant-based burger has been banned for misleading customers into thinking it was suitable for vegetarians and vegans, despite being cooked with meat and including...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial