Two companies form joint venture to develop floating wind projects off the west coast of UK in the Celtic Sea
French oil giant Total has teamed up with UK marine energy specialist Simply Blue Energy to develop floating wind turbines off the west coast of the UK, yesterday unveiling plans for what would be their...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial