Partnership between the two renewable energy firms will provide enough offshore wind power for 36,000 homes
A major new deal between green energy supplier Good Energy and Danish wind farm giant Ørsted is set to secure enough offshore wind power for 36,000 British homes. Good Energy today announced it has...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial