Pressure grows on the government to ramp up net zero policies and diplomatic efforts ahead of COP26
The UK must quickly "get its own house in order" and ramp up its decarbonisation efforts if it is to maximise the chances of a successful COP26 Climate Summit this autumn, the Prime Minister has been warned,...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial