Take the National Express, when the Earth's in a mess? Transport group pledges to become UK's first zero emission bus and coach firm by 2035
National Express has mapped out it journey towards driving a fully zero-emission bus fleet by 2030 and a zero-emission coach fleet by 2035, as it today announced plans to become the first zero-emission...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial