Business Secretary and Glasgow summit President Alok Sharma's speech at the launch of the COP26 Private Finance Agenda in London
Let me start by thanking the Lord Mayor for hosting us today. It is staggering to think that over 600 years have passed since the Guildhall's master mason, John Croxton, started work on this incredible...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial