Britain added more onshore and offshore wind capacity than any other country in Europe last year at 2.8GW, latest industry figures show
The UK continued to lead Europe in new wind power projects last year, adding 2.4GW of both onshore and offshore capacity as turbine installations rose more than a quarter across the continent in 2019,...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial