Department for Transport estimates another 3,600 home electric car charging points could be installed under the expanded funding programme
Funding for electric vehicle (EV) chargepoints on residential streets is to be doubled to £10m next year, as part of plans announced by the government today to help make charging simpler and more convenient....
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial