US company, which converts black flies and larvae into fish food, is set to build new factory in Belgium after acquisition of insect feed firm Millibeter
US insect protein specialist AgriProtein has set its sights on European expansion, after agreeing the acquisition of insect feed company Millibeter NV and unveiling plans to construct a brand new animal...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial