EXCLUSIVE: DECC funding proposal worth £34m and £16m of private investment brings an end to liquidation fears for energy efficiency loans provider
The organisation at the centre of the government's Green Deal energy efficiency loans scheme, the Green Deal Finance Company (GDFC), has secured access to a £50m rescue package that will bring to an end...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial