Average season tickets will increase eight per cent from next year, with some commuters paying up to 13 per cent more
The government's plans to increase rail fares by eight per cent next year are "a national scandal", according to green groups, who have warned the latest rise in ticket prices offers commuters no incentive...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial