UK risks falling behind in global net zero investment race, but the government still has 'fingers in its ears', according to think tank IPPR
The government must learn from the "unprecedented certainty and policy stability" offered to clean tech investors and green businesses in the US through the Inflation Reduction Act (IRA) if it is to prevent...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial