BusinessGreen explores how plans to create a new network of marine protected areas and introduced a new environmental impact assessment regime for international waters will impact the private sector
Last weekend in New York, countries agreed to the terms of an historic new treaty to protect the biodiversity of the high seas, the vast expanses of ocean that do not fall under any one country's jurisdiction....
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech development
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guide
- Access to our new BusinessGreen intelligence service, providing you with
- > Exclusive in-depth case studies
- > Policy briefings, white papers and reports on market trends that are shaping the direction of the net zero transition
- > Our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- > Online and interactive meetings with BusinessGreen’s editors to discuss the crucial stories and trends from the past month
Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial.