Climate Change Committee presents advice to Northern Ireland Executive on how to meet its 'very tough' net zero by 2050 target
Northern Ireland may need to pursue "speculative" carbon removal technologies and accept the need for a "further significant decrease" in livestock numbers if it is to meet its legally-binding 2050 net...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial