Developers will have to show how their housing and commercial plans will achieve a 10 per cent net gain in biodiversity from November 2023 under new rules
Fresh requirements to ensure new housing, industrial or commercial developments in England are "nature positive" are set to come into force from November this year, backed by more than £16m of funding...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial