With Chancellor Jeremy Hunt this week confirming financial support to help businesses with their energy bills is set to halve, BusinessGreen explores how businesses can proactively cut their consumption
The Energy Bill Relief Scheme is already on its way out. Launched in October, the scheme promised to cap the unit cost of gas and electricity for businesses until the end of March as the government rushed...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech development
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guide
- Access to our new BusinessGreen intelligence service, providing you with
- > Exclusive in-depth case studies
- > Policy briefings, white papers and reports on market trends that are shaping the direction of the net zero transition
- > Our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- > Online and interactive meetings with BusinessGreen’s editors to discuss the crucial stories and trends from the past month
Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial.