New analysis from ECIU warns dual fuel price cap set to reach £3,000 this winter, meaning average household energy bills will have tripled since last summer
Soaring gas prices could add as much as £2,000 to average UK household energy bills, according to new analysis by the Energy and Climate Intelligence Unit (ECIU), which warns the dual fuel price cap could...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech development
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guide
- Access to our new BusinessGreen intelligence service, providing you with
- > Exclusive in-depth case studies
- > Policy briefings, white papers and reports on market trends that are shaping the direction of the net zero transition
- > Our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- > Online and interactive meetings with BusinessGreen’s editors to discuss the crucial stories and trends from the past month
Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial.