Concrete is a major carbon emitter, but a group of leading construction firms, developers, and manufacturers are hoping to spur demand for greener solutions - both in the near- and long-term
Concrete is a hardy material, and a hard problem to solve. Firstly, the stuff is everywhere. After water, it is the second most used substance on the planet, its strong, reliable, and load-bearing qualities...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial