The influential Science-Based Targets initiative sets out how it will ensure corporate climate targets that have swept the global economy start bending down the emissions curve
2021 was the year corporate climate targets went mainstream, as firms rushed to prove their climate credentials in the run up to the COP26 Climate Summit. Over the course of 12 months, the number of companies...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial