TransitionZero analysis finds shifting from coal straight to renewables everywhere around the world is far cheaper than using gas as a 'bridge fuel'
Shifting away from coal power straight to clean power sources such as wind and solar can save money almost everywhere in the world, further undermining the case for investing in fossil gas power capacity...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial