Net zero transition will be characterised by competition as much as cooperation, and as such insurers should gear up to underwrite 'systematically important assets' that could be foundation of cooperation between countries, report warns
To what extent will growing political tensions between global powers impact the net zero transition, and vice versa? It is a fraught question that continues to challenge analysts, diplomats, and foreign...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech development
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guide
- Access to our new BusinessGreen intelligence service, providing you with
- > Exclusive in-depth case studies
- > Policy briefings, white papers and reports on market trends that are shaping the direction of the net zero transition
- > Our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- > Online and interactive meetings with BusinessGreen’s editors to discuss the crucial stories and trends from the past month
Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial.