Global coal power generation set for post-Covid bounce driven largely by China and India, according to International Energy Agency
A rapid rebound from the Covid-19 pandemic is set to push electricity generation from carbon-intensive coal to record levels worldwide in 2021, driven mostly by China, India and a steep rise in global...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial