Political public relations arguably holds its origins in the oil, gas and coal industries, but amid growing criticism it is now facing increasing pressure to forge a future path beyond fossil fuel marketing
Political public relations (PR) has its origins in the coal, oil and gas industry. Ivy Leadbetter Lee, considered by some to be the ‘father of modern PR', made his name working for fossil fuel magnate...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech development
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guide
- Access to our new BusinessGreen intelligence service, providing you with
- > Exclusive in-depth case studies
- > Policy briefings, white papers and reports on market trends that are shaping the direction of the net zero transition
- > Our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- > Online and interactive meetings with BusinessGreen’s editors to discuss the crucial stories and trends from the past month
Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial.