Vast numbers of businesses, governments, cities, and regions now have net zero goals in place, but few have clear plans for how to effectively manage offsets and decarbonise supply chains, analysis shows
The strength and breadth of net zero emissions goals across businesses, nations, and cities continued to grow in both the run-up to COP26 and the Summit's aftermath, but serious concerns over the credibility...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial