Plus Ford's major $11.8bn EV investment in the US, Germany's election fallout, the latest on India's NDC, and all the top green business news from around the world this week
China's emissions on track to peak by mid-2020s China's CO2 emissions are on track to peak by the mid-2020s, ahead of its stated target of 2030, according to the IEA. The findings, taken from the...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech development
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guide
- Access to our new BusinessGreen intelligence service, providing you with
- > Exclusive in-depth case studies
- > Policy briefings, white papers and reports on market trends that are shaping the direction of the net zero transition
- > Our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- > Online and interactive meetings with BusinessGreen’s editors to discuss the crucial stories and trends from the past month
Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial.