New report says raft of policy changes geared incentivising innovators to create new low carbon products and services for consumers could generate 'big bang' moment for the energy sector akin to finance in the 80s and telecoms in the 90s
The UK government is well aware of the acute impact electricity market reform can have on decarbonisation of the energy grid. After the government introduced contracts for difference (CfD) and the capacity...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech development
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guide
- Access to our new BusinessGreen intelligence service, providing you with
- > Exclusive in-depth case studies
- > Policy briefings, white papers and reports on market trends that are shaping the direction of the net zero transition
- > Our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- > Online and interactive meetings with BusinessGreen’s editors to discuss the crucial stories and trends from the past month
Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial.