As the government announces another wave of clean tech funding, a new Plan for Growth is taking shape – and it looks a lot like the industrial strategy it replaces
The government recently triggered a minor row over its decision to disband the Industrial Strategy Council of business leaders that had advised on how to execute its 2017 Industrial Strategy. Business...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial