The government has set out a raft of new ambitions in its 117-page Industrial Decarbonisation Strategy, but how will the new proposals impact the green economy?
Immediately after the details of the government's new Industrial Decarbonisation Strategy were published, Labour accused Ministers of "talking a big game on green" while failing to set out concrete actions...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial