New UK Energy Research Centre report argues 2030 ban on new internal combustion engine cars needs to be supported by bolder policy measures throughout the 2020s
They are the three little letters that present the biggest challenge to efforts to decarbonise road transport: SUV. Over the past five years sales of electric vehicles (EVs) and hybrids have soared,...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial