Plus all the top green business news from around the world this week, including global wind capacity forecasts, food system CO2 fears, and an IKEA second-hand store in Sweden
Russia eyes fossil fuel growth as it unveils 2030 climate goal Russian President Vladimir Putin appears to have stepped up his support of the Paris Agreement, signing a decree on Wednesday ordering the...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech development
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guide
- Access to our new BusinessGreen intelligence service, providing you with
- > Exclusive in-depth case studies
- > Policy briefings, white papers and reports on market trends that are shaping the direction of the net zero transition
- > Our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- > Online and interactive meetings with BusinessGreen’s editors to discuss the crucial stories and trends from the past month
Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial.