Raft of new studies underscore the myriad adverse impacts of the UK's chronic air pollution, but also make clear that the solutions - including shifting away from fossil fuel cars - are quickly ramping up
The ongoing damage done to public health and the economy by the UK's frequently illegal levels of air pollution have been underscored in a range of new studies released today to mark Clean Air Day 2020,...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial