Record atmospheric concentrations of CO2, continued growth in emissions and rising annual temperatures means the impact of Covid restrictions on overall climate trends is negligible, according to a new report synthesing findings from several scientific bodies
While Covid restrictions placed a short-lived brake on carbon emissions, the overall trend remains firmly upwards, with atmospheric concentrations of CO2 increasing to new records and no sign of the peak...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech development
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guide
- Access to our new BusinessGreen intelligence service, providing you with
- > Exclusive in-depth case studies
- > Policy briefings, white papers and reports on market trends that are shaping the direction of the net zero transition
- > Our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- > Online and interactive meetings with BusinessGreen’s editors to discuss the crucial stories and trends from the past month
Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial.