A major new report from the Environmental Defense Fund asks some challenging questions about the limited progress the agricultural sector has made in tackling its out-sized climate and biodiversity impacts - and offers some invaluable guidance on how up its sustainability efforts
As the modern world strives to break its 100 year addiction to fossil fuel-based energy, there are still fundamental areas of our lives that present huge obstacles if nations are to deliver on their net...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial