German carmaker urges governments to 'prioritise' plug-in hybrid vehicles as it launches its urban emissions-saving software, as the UK gears up to include PHEVs in its ban on internal combustion engines by 2035
More than 10,000 plug-in hybrids (PHEVs) manufactured by BMW will be able to automatically switch to battery power when they enter low emissions zones in London and Birmingham from today. The German...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech development
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guide
- Access to our new BusinessGreen intelligence service, providing you with
- > Exclusive in-depth case studies
- > Policy briefings, white papers and reports on market trends that are shaping the direction of the net zero transition
- > Our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- > Online and interactive meetings with BusinessGreen’s editors to discuss the crucial stories and trends from the past month
Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial.