Some 117,000 new recruits will be needed within the next decade if the UK is to decarbonise power and heat networks in time for 2050
Buried 32 metres below the rumbling traffic of north London's Seven Sisters road lies a powerful sign of the revolution underway in Britain's energy system. The London Power Tunnels, which run east...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial