Politicians, green business groups and campaigners broadly welcome calls to embed nature considerations more deeply into economic decision making
It has been compared to the hugely influential Stern Review on the Economics of Climate Change 15 years ago, which famously framed global warming as the greatest and most wide-ranging market failure ever...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial