Reports may have suggested that the UK and EU have reached agreement on incorporating the Paris Agreement into any trade deal, but with just 12 weeks to go until the Brexit transition period ends huge uncertainties and risks remain for the green economy
It is testament to the sort of year 2020 has been that, despite four years of wrangling over an issue that has dominated national discourse and with the UK now standing on the precipice of one of the most...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial