Study finds huge potential for sustainable advanced biofuels to cut emissions and fossil fuel imports, but warns EU must get policy right
Fuel made from waste could replace 16 per cent of all the fuel used on European roads by 2030, cutting spending on oil imports and boosting the rural economy by up to €15bn, according to a joint report...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial