Support for sustainable aviation fuels, planning reform, and an ambitious ZEV mandate can propel the UK closer to its climate goals, argues CEN's Lynsey Jones
Net zero will be at the forefront of the government's agenda this week as ministers prepare for a so-called 'Green Day'. It has been billed as the moment Sunak's administration will revitalise our net...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech development
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guide
- Access to our new BusinessGreen intelligence service, providing you with
- > Exclusive in-depth case studies
- > Policy briefings, white papers and reports on market trends that are shaping the direction of the net zero transition
- > Our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- > Online and interactive meetings with BusinessGreen’s editors to discuss the crucial stories and trends from the past month
Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial.