Even with a huge renewables rollout the world will still not have enough green energy to meet the demands of a growing population - fortunately we have the energy efficiency solutions at hand, writes Danfoss's Martin Rossen
2022 will be remembered as the year the fragility of energy supply chains was exposed. The global energy crisis is a stark reminder of the unsustainability in our current global energy system. Funding...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech development
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guide
- Access to our new BusinessGreen intelligence service, providing you with
- > Exclusive in-depth case studies
- > Policy briefings, white papers and reports on market trends that are shaping the direction of the net zero transition
- > Our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- > Online and interactive meetings with BusinessGreen’s editors to discuss the crucial stories and trends from the past month
Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial.