Even if people understand how to cut their CO2, they don’t necessarily do it - closing this gap requires social pressure, writes David Powell from Climate Outreach
For all the valid criticisms of the idea of the ‘personal carbon footprint', individual choices matter. Lifestyle changes and systemic change are two sides of the same coin. Millions of small changes tip...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech development
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guide
- Access to our new BusinessGreen intelligence service, providing you with
- > Exclusive in-depth case studies
- > Policy briefings, white papers and reports on market trends that are shaping the direction of the net zero transition
- > Our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- > Online and interactive meetings with BusinessGreen’s editors to discuss the crucial stories and trends from the past month
Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial.