The Levelling Up Bill misses a major opportunity to create a planning system fit to simultaneously tackle the climate, housing and cost-of-living crises, argues Energy UK's Aradhna Tandon
Quite rightly, the immediate priority right now is what more needs to be done to help customers with bills set to rise steeply in October - and beyond. However, it is equally important over the longer...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial