The High Court's landmark decision that the UK's Net Zero Strategy is unlawful has set a precedent that could pave the way for a new form of climate litigation, write White & Case LLP lawyers
On 18 July 2022, the English High Court handed down its landmark decision in an action brought against the UK Government by Friends of the Earth, ClientEarth and the Good Law Project. The claimants...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial