To become energy secure and genuinely resilient from volatile fossil fuel prices, the UK must accelerate its transition to a zero-carbon energy system, writes Nick Molho, from the Aldersgate Group.
The last six months have seen a major rise in gas prices in the global and UK market, which have in turn contributed to significant concerns around the cost of living. This has now been amplified by the...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial