Successful trial could provide evidence that accelerates UK's transition to net zero, according to project developers
Shampoo, conditioner, and laundry detergent is set to be manufactured using low carbon hydrogen fuel, as part of a pioneering demonstration project launched at Unilever's Port Sunlight factory near Liverpool...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial