Ecosia is one of over 250 UK businesses urging the government to scrap noise-based protest restrictions in its Police, Crime, Sentencing and Courts Bill, writes Ecosia's Sophie Dembinski
MPs are preparing to debate the Police, Crime, Sentencing and Courts Bill on Monday. This ruthless attempt to curb protests and undermine civil liberties must be stopped. From the start, the Police...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial