Advances in technology mean businesses should now reconsider investing in forests if they have to offset their emissions, writes AECOM's Robert Spencer
Forest carbon off-setting projects suffer a credibility issue: they're either accused of giving big business a licence to pollute or there's the question of whether they'll be around long enough to work....
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial