Waste charity challenges status quo with new findings showing unpackaged fresh fruit and vegetables can help reduce both food waste and emissions
For years efforts to tackle plastic packaging waste have had to wrestle with the argument that it can help reduce greenhouse gas emissions by extending the life of fresh produce and curbing food waste....
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial