High gas and electricity prices are here for the long term unless the government takes action, argues Alan Whitehead MP, Labour's Shadow Minister for Climate Change and Net Zero
The gas price crisis has highlighted (if we didn't know before) just how ubiquitous gas still is in our energy economy, even though over half of our electricity now comes from low carbon sources, and gas...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial