The building sector to take a holistic approach to tackling its climate impact - and that involves looking at both embodied and operational emissions, explains Steve McGregor, group MD of DMA Group
As we head towards the highly anticipated 26th UN Climate Change Conference of the Parties (better known as COP26), the light being shone on net zero has never been brighter. The summit, held in Glasgow...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech development
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guide
- Access to our new BusinessGreen intelligence service, providing you with
- > Exclusive in-depth case studies
- > Policy briefings, white papers and reports on market trends that are shaping the direction of the net zero transition
- > Our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- > Online and interactive meetings with BusinessGreen’s editors to discuss the crucial stories and trends from the past month
Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial.